June 25, 2012

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading?

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? is a meme hosted by Book Journey.
Each week we spotlight the books we are reading, planning on reading or just finished reading.

Click on the image to look description in Goodreads.

Finished reading

I enjoyed reading One Moment by Kristina McBride. (review).

I´m currently reading

I am currently reading The Eternity Code, third book in the Artemis Fowl series. I would like to read the rest of the series before the eighth and final book in the series is released on July 10, 2012 - The Last Guardian (Artemis Fowl # 8). I hope to finish them on time.

What I´m going to read next?


What are you reading today?

Don´t forget to enter my belated 6 months blogoversary giveaway here.

2 comments:

  1. I'm reading Shades of Desire by L.M. Pruitt - it's so good! Hoping to finish it by tonight!

    (nooo! captcha! :( )

    Blog: Arianne Cruz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to read Pushing the Limits. I have heard good things.

    Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete