January 29, 2014

Waiting On Wednesday (108): (Don't You) Forget About Me

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

The book I´m waiting this week is

(Don't You) Forget About Me by Kate Karyus Quinn
Release day: June 10th 2014
Welcome to Gardnerville.

A place where no one gets sick. And no one ever dies.

Except...
There’s a price to pay for paradise. Every fourth year, the strange power that fuels the town exacts its payment by infecting teens with deadly urges. In a normal year in Gardnerville, teens might stop talking to their best friends. In a fourth year, they’d kill them.

Four years ago, Skylar’s sister, Piper, was locked away after leading sixteen of her classmates to a watery grave. Since then, Skylar has lived in a numb haze, struggling to forget her past and dull the pain of losing her sister. But the secrets and memories Piper left behind keep taunting Skylar—whispering that the only way to get her sister back is to stop Gardnerville’s murderous cycle once and for all.




What book are you waiting this week?

Leave your WOW links


Don´t forget to enter my current giveaway:
January New Release Giveaway Hop (INTL) - HERE.

10 comments:

  1. This sounds creepily interesting, and the cover just looks like the words are trying to come out of the tree (or I've lost it)
    but every time I read the title I sing it Don't you forget about me. which makes it less creepy.

    My Waiting on Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I've heard of this one from a few friends of mine, don't know if I'd like it but I sure hope you do :)

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a good book! Reminds me of Sam and Dean :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES! Seriously, can't wait to read it, and the cover <3

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool cover. I am waiting for this one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am excited for this one too and I love the cover!
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
  7. I still haven't read the other book by this same author but I've heard both Another Little Piece and this one are weird but awesome, so I cannot wait to read them!
    Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, yes, yes! After Another Little Piece, I am a Kate Karyus Quinn superfan! This one sounds fascinating, and I hope it creeps me out as much as Another did!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This book interesting and strange. I'm not into horror stories but I'll have to look into this book further to see if I'd like to read it.

    ReplyDelete