June 2, 2014

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading?

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? is a meme hosted by Book Journey.
Each week we spotlight the books we are reading, planning on reading or just finished reading.

Click on the image to look description in Goodreads.

Finished reading


Currently reading

What I´m going to read next?
TFIOS movie is this weekend so I need to read it by Friday, even though
 someone already spoil the ending for me.



What are you reading today? 
Leave me your links!

Have a great week!

7 comments:

  1. Oh nice! Those are all mostly new to me! Heard of TFiOS of course! Hope you enjoy it and the movie!

    Here's my Monday Wrapup

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to get to TFioS as well. It sucks you got spoiled.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure you will still love fault, it was an incredible read, one that will beat the test of time. The cast doesn't wow me but I'll watch it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A Creature of Moonlight has such an awesome cover, and Mila 2.0 looks interesting too...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm currently reading A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hossini.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A Creature of Moonlight is on my TBR list and I see you have a review up for it. Time to go check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have yet to read the Fault In Our Stars, and I swore that I never would. But my best bud convinced me to see the movie, and now I really want to read the book. Have to prepare myself in a big way, though. If I cried during the movie (and I did. Big fat tears, sobbing loudly), it is going to be so much worse with the book. Isn't it always?!

    ReplyDelete