August 19, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday (46): Books People Have Been Telling Me That I MUST Read

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish.


Top Ten 5 Books People Have Been Telling Me That I MUST Read
(in no particular order)

YA BOOKS
Hunting Lila (Lila #1) by Sarah Alderson 

These book have been recently recommended to me by my niece. She LOVED them.

ADULT BOOKS

My sister-in-law and I have similar tastes when it comes to paranormal romance, that's why she recommended me the Immortals After Dark series. And the Downside Ghosts series was recommended by a friend.


¿What books people have been telling you that YOU MUST read?
or 
¿What books would you think I MUST read?
Leave me your link in the comments.

9 comments:

  1. I read To All the Boys and wasn't nearly as enthralled with it as everyone else seems to be. But I guess that's just the way it works sometimes.

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been told I need to read Hunting Lila as well. I also second the recommendation to the Immortals After Dark series. It's one of the best smutty paranormal romance series out right now.

    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to agree with To All The Boys I've Loved Before, I really loved that one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Unholy Ghosts has been on my TBR forever as well. I need to read that series since I know a lot of peeps had quite enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hunting Lila looks great. I have To All The Boys I've Loved Before, but haven't read it yet. So many books and no time...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've read only Unholy Ghosts from these, and it was absolutely amazing. The Downside Ghosts series is one of the best UF series ever! I hope you'll enjoy it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You should read To All The Boys I've Loved Before! That's the only book I've read in this list.

    ReplyDelete
  8. the only one that i have read is To All the Boys. It was a super cute read. You should definitely check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have to read Unholy Ghosts. I wasn't completely taken with the first book in the series and doubted my overall enjoyment of it moving forward but book two will blow you away. The second book has two scenes in it that I go back and reread all the time because they were that powerful. The third book is also pretty darn good and I just think you will enjoy the series if you gave it a chance.

    ReplyDelete