October 8, 2014

Waiting On Wednesday (142): Dream a Little Dream

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

The book I´m waiting this week is

Dream a Little Dream (Silber #1) by Kerstin Gier
Release date: January 6th 2015
Mysterious doors with lizard-head knobs. Talking stone statues. A crazy girl with a hatchet. Yep, Liv’s dreams have been pretty weird lately. Especially this one where she’s in a graveyard at night, watching four boys perform dark magic rituals. The really weird thing is that Liv recognizes the boys in her dream. They’re classmates from her new school in London, the school where’s she’s starting over because her mom has moved them to a new country (again). But they seem to know things about her in real life that they couldn’t possibly know, which is mystifying. Then again, Liv could never resist a good mystery. . . .

What book are you waiting this week?
Leave your WOW links

5 comments:

  1. Oh nice! Just saw this on Netgalley and was debating about requesting! I still need to read the Ruby Red trilogy!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep seeing this cover everywhere, and I wasn't so sure. But now that I've read the description, I'd have to agree. It does sound pretty good.

    Dreams @ Once Upon A Dream Books
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow that does sound pretty good! not a huge fan of the cover but i do love the sound of the synopsis!!

    - Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I would like a copy of this book. I loved the Ruby Red trilogy, and I can't wait to see what this awesome author has for us next!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty Cover!! Sounds interesting too. So sweet cover with a dark twist :)

    ReplyDelete