March 17, 2015

Top Ten Books On My Spring TBR List

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created bThe Broke and the Bookish

Top Ten Books On My Spring TBR List
(in no particular order)

YOUNG ADULT BOOKS
Crimson Bound by Rosamund Hodge
Things We Know by Heart by Jessi Kirby
The Replaced (The Taking #2) by Kimberly Derting

The Summer of Chasing Mermaids by Sarah Ockler
Undertow (Undertow #1) by Michael Buckley
The Fiery Heart (Bloodlines #4) by Richelle Mead


ADULT BOOKS
Remember Me? by Sophie Kinsella
Magic Burns (Kate Daniels #2) by Ilona Andrews


What books are on your Spring TBR list?
Leave me your links!

5 comments:

  1. The Summer of Chasing Mermaids and Things We Know By Heart are on my list too! I'm so excited for these books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Summer of Chasing Mermaids sounds wonderful! I was thinking of it as more of a summer book (even though I already have it). I'm looking forward to reading Undertow and I totally forgot about Crimson Bound. Great list!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list! Me Before You was such a good book. I have the ARC for Undertow. I just haven't read it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. SQUEE! The Replaced!! So cannot wait for that one!! Loved The Taking!! Crimson Bound is on a lot of lists today and I am so excited for it too! My list were books straight from the TBR Mountain of Doom!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. NICE picks^^ I still need to catch up with Cruel Beauty before Crimson Bound and the entire Bloodlines series >.< I hope you LOVE Scarlet as much as I did though...and Cress is ever better :D Can't wait for Winter!! I hope you get to read ALL of these this Spring - Here's my TTT post this week!

    Old follower :)
    Micheline @ Lunar Rainbows Reviews

    ReplyDelete