April 6, 2015

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading?

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? is a meme hosted by Book Journey.
Each week we spotlight the books we are reading, planning on reading or just finished reading.

Click on the image to look description in Goodreads.

Finished reading
Last week I read The Hit and I enjoyed it, you can read my review - here
I also read Zac & Mia and I´ve mixed feelings about it, I liked the male protagonist Zac but I´m not sure how I feel about Mia. Review to come.


What I´m going to read next?


What are you reading today? 
Leave me your links!

4 comments:

  1. Great line up! I still need to read The Taking. Have a great week! Happy reading!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My It's Monday! post

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOoh The Replaced!! I cannot wait to read that one! Hope you enjoy it!

    Here's my Monday Wrapup

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooh, the Replaced!! I still need to read the first book but I'm super intrigued about the sequel too!
    I have a few books started, Chantress Alchemy, Uprooted and Maplecroft!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoyed The Hit (Boy Nobody) and the second book as well. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete