December 18, 2015

Top Fifteen Best Books I Read In 2015

Until today I´ve read 81 books, giving a total of 28.576 pages.
Here I list fifteen books I´ve read in 2015, some were published this year, but not all of them, I these are my favorites, the ones that I enjoyed most, those that I could not get out of my head, some made me laughed out loud and other made my cry. I gave them a rating of 4.5 out of 5 or 5 out of 5.

(in no particular order)
YOUNG ADULT FICTION
Made You Up by Francesca Zappia (4.5/5 stars) (My review)
Crimson Bound by Rosamund Hodge (4.5/5 stars) (My review )
Liars, Inc. by Paula Stokes (4.5/5 stars) (My review)

One by Sarah Crossan (4.5/5 stars) (My review)
All the Rage by Courtney Summers (4.5/5 stars) (My review)
Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli (4.5/5 stars)

The Demon King (Seven Realms #1) by Cinda Williams Chima (4.5/5 stars)
Seraphina (Seraphina #1) by Rachel Hartman (5/5 stars(My review)
The Immortal Heights (The Elemental Trilogy #3) by Sherry Thomas (5/5 stars) (My review)


Emmy & Oliver by Robin Benway (4.5/5 stars) (My review)
The Fiery Heart (Bloodlines #4) by Richelle Mead (5/5 stars(My review)

ADULT FICTION
Magic Bleeds (Kate Daniels #4) by Ilona Andrews (5/5 stars) (My review)
I've Got Your Number by Sophie Kinsella (4.5/5 stars)
The Rosie Project (Don Tillman #1) by Graeme Simsion (5/5 stars) (My review)


Forbidden (Otherworld Stories #10.2) by Kelley Armstrong (4.5/5 stars)

What are your favorite books that you read in 2015?

1 comment:

  1. I've only read Magic Bleeds in this list. How sad is that? I'm thinking about reading I've Got Your Number before the year ends and Emmy & Oliver for a read-a-long this January. Also can't wait to read All The Rage and The Immortal Heights! I'm so glad to see them on your top 15 :)

    Haraiah @ Random Things In Action

    ReplyDelete