December 22, 2015

Top Ten Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Leaving Under My Tree This Year

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created bThe Broke and the Bookish

Top Ten Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Leaving Under My Tree This Year 
(in no particular order)

A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness (illustrated edition)
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Harry Potter #1) by J.K. Rowling (illustrated edition)


ADULT FICTION
All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr

Written in Red (The Others #1) by Anne Bishop

What books are on your Christmas list?
Leave me your link in the comments.

4 comments:

  1. OMG YES to the Harry Potter illustrated edition^^ I can't believe I didn't think to add it to my own list! I can HIGHLY recommend Percy Jackson and A Monster Calls though!! Oh and I still need to crack open my copy of Winter, can you imagine?! I just don't want it to be over!! Anyway, I hope you get ALL of these under the tree this year Adriana^^ Happy holidays!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh nice! Seeing a lot of the Harry Potter illustrated! I tried ordering myself the DELUXE edition, but it's becoming harder and harder to get as Amazon keeps telling me it's shipped then never ships as promised. And basically, they're lying to me when they say I'll get it on 12/18, 12/19...now I have no date. And I really do want that one versus the standard edition. I hardly ever buy myself such "deluxe" books. I would like at least 1 in my life! LOL!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picks! I want to read All the Light We Cannot See and The Bronze Horseman.

    Dena @ Batch of Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you get all of these for Christmas. Merry Christmas!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2015/12/22/top-ten-tuesday-36/

    ReplyDelete