January 5, 2016

Top Ten Bookish Resolutions I Have For 2016

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created bThe Broke and the Bookish

Top ten series I resolve to continue reading in 2016
(in no particular order)

Six series I've only read the first book and never continue with the rest of the series.
Recently I read The Demon King by Cinda Williams Chima and loved it, so in my resolution for 2016 is to continue with the series.

I read Daughter of Smoke and Bone in 2011 and the book 2 and 3 of this trilogy had been sitting on my bookshelf almost since its release, but I still haven´t read them so in my resolutions for this year is to read Days of Blood and Starlight.

I´ve only read Cinder from the Lunar Chronicles series by Marissa Meyer but I plan to read at least Scarlet this year.

 
I read The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer in 2011 and I own the second book of the trilogy, so I plan to read at least the second book of the trilogy this year.

I´ve read Sea of Shadows by Kelley Armstrong and can´t wait to read the rest of the trilogy.

I read Poison Princess first book of  The Arcana Chronicles series in 2013 and I liked it, so in my resolution for 2016 is to read Endless Knight.

Two duologies that I´ve only read the first book and never got around to read the last book (even though I loved the first book).
I read Pivot Point by Kasie West in 2013 and even though I own Split Second I´ve yet to read it. So my resolution for this year is to read Split Second.

I read Unraveling by Elizabeth Norris in 2012 but again never got to read its sequel, so my resolution for this year is to read Unbreakable.

Two series I've read the first and the second book but never continue with the rest of the series.
I´ve read Obsidian and Onyx by Jennifer L. Armentrout, but I´ve yet to read the next book in the series, so my resolution for this year is to at least read Opal.

I´ve read Half-Blood and Pure by Jennifer L. Armentrout, but I´ve yet to read the next book in the series, so my resolution for this year is to at least read Deity.

What are your bookish resolutions for 2016?
Leave me your link in the comments.

4 comments:

  1. Oh yes to the JLA books! Love those series!! And oooh Kresley Cole's series is awesome! I'm pining away for info on book 4! Mara Dyer was also pretty wicked! Hope you get a chance to read all these this year!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on finishing all of these!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2016/01/05/top-ten-tuesday-38/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also need to finish JLA's Covenant Series - I only have Sentinel left! I 100% want to read Demon King this year and likely, some sequels too! I'm actually reading Winter at the moment but The Lunar Chronicles AND The DoS&B series are two of my favorites - I hope you'll love them as much as I do :D Happy reading ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh gosh. I have a few of this on my shelves! I definitely need to do this one as well.

    ReplyDelete