January 19, 2016

Top Ten Books I've Recently Added To My TBR

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created bThe Broke and the Bookish

Top Ten Books I've Recently Added To My TBR
(in no particular order)

These are the books that I plan to read soon.

The Great Hunt by Wendy Higgins
Flamecaster (The Shattered Realms #1) by Cinda Williams Chima

Flawed (Flawed #1) by Cecelia Ahern
Ruined by Amy Tintera
The Crown's Game (The Crown's Game #1) by Evelyn Skye

The Exiled Queen (Seven Realms #2) by Cinda Williams Chima

What books you´ve recently added to your TBR list?
Leave me your link in the comments.

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait for The Great Hunt and the Shadow Queen!! The Orphan Queen made my list as well!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. serious jealousy over this pile! enjoy, adriana!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cover on This savage song, beautiful ;-) Great list!

    ReplyDelete