January 26, 2016

Top Ten Unfinished Book Series

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created bThe Broke and the Bookish

Top Ten Unfinished Book Series
(in no particular order)

Last book in the series.
I´ve read all the books of the series or trilogy except the last one.
I´ve read six books from the Soul Screamers series and I loved it but for some reason I haven´t read the seventh and last book of the series - With All My Soul by Rachel Vincent.

I´ve read Unearthly and Hallowed but I haven´t read the final book of the trilogy - Boundless by Cynthia Hand.

I haven´t read Allegiant by Veronica Roth because I read a major spoiler and just coudn´t read it.

Anna and the French Kiss is one of my favorite books and I also liked Lola and the Boy Next Door, so I don´t know why I haven´t read Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins.

I really liked the first and secong book of the trilogy and Fire with Fire had a cliffhanger, so I need to read Ashes to Ashes by Jenny Han & Siobhan Vivian.

After the cliffhanger of The Iron Traitor I need to read The Iron Warrior by Julie Kagawa soon.

I´ve read seven books from the Artemis Fowl series and I liked it but for some reason I haven´t read the eighth and last book of the series -The Last Guardian by Eoin Colfer

The two last books in the series.
I´ve read four book of The Mortal Instruments but I haven´t read City of Lost Souls and City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare.

I've read the first and the second book but never continue with the rest of the series.
I´ve read Obsidian and Onyx by Jennifer L. Armentrout, but I´ve yet to read the rest of the series.

I´ve read Half-Blood and Pure by Jennifer L. Armentrout, but I´ve yet to read the next book in the series.

Which are your Unfinished Book Series?
Leave me your link in the comments.

2 comments:

  1. omg the lux series is SO good, you must give it a read soon. They also fly by and you won't notice you're done. They are my guilty pleasure I marathoned the series November 2014 hahaha. However, I feel like Allegiant's spoiler will ruin the whole thing for you. The reason for my super high rating is the shock factor, even though I spoiled myself for it halfway through, I was still shocked. Love your idea for this week's TTT!♥
    Here's My TTT if you'd like to check it out :)♥

    Jumana @ Books by Jay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh. I've got a ton of these unfinished series! Let's hope you'll be able to finish at least one from your list this year, Adriana!

    ReplyDelete