September 12, 2016

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading?

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? is a meme hosted by Book Date.
Each week we spotlight the books we are reading, planning on reading or just finished reading.

Click on the image to look description in Goodreads.

Finished reading
The Summer I Turned Pretty (Summer #1) by Jenny Han (4/5 stars)
Magic Shifts (Kate Daniels #8) by Ilona Andrews (4.5/5 stars)

Currently reading
Bright Smoke, Cold Fire (Untitled #1) by Rosamund Hodge

What are you reading today?
Leave me your links!

2 comments:

  1. OOh nice! Bright Smoke and Cold Fire is one I am intrigued about! I've read maybe 1 or 2 early reviews and it's kind of enhanced my slight hesitancy over it! Eek! Hope you're enjoying it though and restore my faith in the intrigue! LOL!

    Here's my Monday Wrap-up

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I want to read this one. I hope you're enjoying it.

    ReplyDelete