July 17, 2017

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading?

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? is a meme hosted by Book Date.
Each week we spotlight the books we are reading, planning on reading or just finished reading.

Click on the image to look description in Goodreads.

Finished reading
Hello, Sunshine by Leila Howland (3.5/5 stars)
Eighth Grave After Dark (Charley Davidson #8) by Darynda Jones (4.25/5 stars)

Currently reading

Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson

What are you reading today?
Leave me your links!

5 comments:

  1. These look like nice summery reads. :)

    Have a super week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been meaning to read Second Chance Summer for FOREVER! I hope you're liking it <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. So need to get on 8th Grave already!! Hope you enjoyed it!

    Here's my Monday Wrap-up

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Second Chance Summer has a beautiful cover! There is just something so right about reading summery books when it's hot and sunny outside. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll be on the lookout for your review of Second Chance Summer. I've been meaning to read that one, too!

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete