November 28, 2017

Top Ten Books On My Winter TBR

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created bThe Broke and the Bookish

Top Ten Books On My Fall TBR List
(in no particular order)
I was checking my Fall TBR from this year and I realized that I had only read 8 of the 10 books, so I´m adding them on this list.
These are the books that I planned to read this winter.
Tess of the Road by Rachel Hartman
Surprise Me by Sophie Kinsella
Opal (Lux #3) by Jennifer L. Armentrout

I also plan to read some completed book trilogies I have yet to finish.
Boundless (Unearthly #3) by Cynthia Hand

And also some adult series.
Visions (Cainsville #2) by Kelley Armstrong

What books are on your winter TBR list?
Leave me your link in the comments.

5 comments:

  1. Always wanted to try out Jenny Han's books :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tess of the Road looks great, and I still need to try Brandon Sanderson. Love that cover of Visions too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh nice ones! I'm hoping to get myself caught up with Charley soonish! But alas, I still need to read book 8! I guess I thought I would be reading it by now when I made my post! Hoping to maybe get that one in another 4ish books? Lol!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am SO excited for new Sophie Kinsella. She is one of my go-tos for a warm and fuzzy rom-com type book. Always happy after I read one of her books. I am hoping to read the last Lara Jean book too, but I don't have it, so chances are not as good. Hope you get to read all the books on your list!

    ReplyDelete