April 30, 2018

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading?

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? is a meme hosted by Book Date.
Each week we spotlight the books we are reading, planning on reading or just finished reading.

Click on the image to look description in Goodreads.

Finished reading
Onyx (Lux #2) by Jennifer L. Armentrout (4/5 stars)
Onyx was a re-read because I´m trying to read book 3-5, but I didn´t remember much about the series.
The Anatomical Shape of a Heart by Jenn Bennett (4/5 stars)
The Inexplicable Logic of My Life by Benjamin Alire Sáenz (4/5 stars)

 Currently reading

What I´m going to read next?
Burn for Me (Hidden Legacy #1) by Ilona Andrews

What are you reading today?
Leave me your links!

2 comments:

  1. Damn. Still need to read my copy of Inexplicable. So glad you rated it 4 stars!

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh nice! I loved Onyx...and pretty much anything with Jeaniene Frost's name on the cover! Lol! Hope you enjoy your reads for this week!

    Here's my Monday Wrap-up

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete